Half-cut Cell 9BB Mono Solar Panel 450W-430W Series
- Positive power tolerance (0~+3%) guaranteed.
- High module conversion efficiency, up to 20.4%.
- Solid PID resistance ensured by solar cell process optimization and careful module BOM selection.
- Reduced resistive loss with lower operating temperature.
- Higher energy yield with lower operating temperature.
- Reduced hot spot risk with optimized electrical design and lower operating current.
- 9BB Cell: more uniform current collection capability, reducing the current heat loss of the internal cells.
- Harsh Environmental Adaptability: strict salt spray and ammonia corrosion tested.
72×2=144pcs Half-cut Mono PERC
430Wp ~ 450Wp
CE & TUV
T/T, L/C, PayPal, Western Union
10 Working Days
|Max. System Voltage
Descriptions of Half-cut Cell 9BB Mono Solar Panel 450W-430W Series
The solar manufacturing industry is devoted to trends – from bifacial to PERC, and their combination – always seeking ways to maximize energy generation. One technology that’s seen a meteoric rise in the last few years is half cell solar panels (or half-cut solar cells), on track to become near-ubiquitous across PV modules.
What are half cell solar panels?
A traditional solar panel is made up of a number of solar cells – usually 60 or 72. Aptly named, half cell solar panels are made up of cells that have been cut in half (120 or 144 half cells). The cut cells can be polycrystalline but are usually monocrystalline PERC for the greatest results. Rows of half cells are connected in series and then two of these sections are connected in parallel to make a module with overall voltage the same as a regular panel.
- Superior Price Performance, half-cell design improves the efficiency of a standard PV module, increasing the module power output without adding much to the cost.
- Half-cell technology reduces resistive losses in the interconnection of solar modules. And this less resistance between the cells increases the power output.
- Three separate split junction boxes with each containing one bypass diode reduce internal resistance and improve heat dissipation.
- Bypass diodes and innovative series-parallel connections enable the module to perform better in partial shadow conditions
- Half-cell generates only half the current, lowering heat production and less Hot Spot, increasing module reliability.
- The cells are cut with low temperature and lower kerf depth maximizing cell yield
- Module power loss is reduced by a factor of four as power loss is proportional to the square of the current.
HALF IS MORE
When considering a solar installation, the idea of ‘more’ is at the forefront – produce more energy, save (or earn) more money and do more good for the environment, in the case of rooftops where there is a limited amount of space available, using Couleenergy solar panels with half-cut cell technology can help. Since half cell solar panels produce more power and are more efficient and reliable than their full-cell counterparts, their use can lead to time and money savings for the installer.