Flexible Solar Panel Mono Shingled 12V
- Shingled Cell Tech: This tech avoids using ribbons and busbars but creates a string of strips, so more cells are exposed to sunlight for increased energy harvest.
- Improved Reliability: Shingled solar panel is more resistant to a failure caused by external forces applied to the panel when compared to conventional solar panels.
- Less Energy Loss: The shingled cells are wired in parallel, significantly reducing the losses and hotspot effect caused by shade compared with the traditional panel.
- Higher Output: By combing electrically conductive adhesive (ECA) instead of busbars, you’ll get an improved 15~20% output from the traditional panels.
- Subversive ETFE Tech: Higher light penetration rate, excellent flexibility (bending over 30 degrees), and more heat resistance than PET films.
- Unrivaled Thin Lamination: Laid flat 2mm thin for a stealthy solar setup, and extra lightweight makes transportation and installation a breeze.
- All Weatherproof: Coulee shingled panel has an IP68 waterproof rating, so no worries about rainy days. It will be with you to keep your electronics running.
- Highly Compatible: Compatible with lithium-ion, LiFePO4, lead acid, AGM, GEL, and Flooded batteries and perfect for 4WD, caravan, camper trailer, and boat.
- More Aesthetic: Coulee shingled solar panel has no visible circuitry, giving it a clean, simple, and sleek look while providing superior appeal.
- Over 13 years of Solar Panel manufacturing experience
- Especially on Customized solar panels, portable solar panels, and non-standard solar panels.
Mono PERC, 166mm, 182mm, 210mm
|Junction Box Rating||
0 ~ +3%
Descriptions of Flexible Solar Panel Mono Shingled 12V
Unlike traditional solar panels that are thick and rigid, flexible solar panels Mono Shingled 12V can be bent to a certain point. And Coulee has taken a step further by integrating the newest shingled cell technology into its shingle flexible solar panels that are lightweight, versatile, aesthetic, and, more importantly, have greater output. Coulee shingle flexible solar panels avoid ribbons, busbars, and soldering processes; the cells are cut into 5 or 6 strips and then joined together in parallel using electrically conductive adhesives (ECA). So there is nothing but pure cell, and you’ll get 15~20% more output than traditional solar panels with significantly lower energy losses and no hot spot effect. The subversive ETFE tech is also integrated into this shingle flexible solar panel for a higher light penetration rate. Coulee IP-68-rated shingled solar panels feature a 2mm thin lamination and lightweight design so that you can secure them to curved surfaces with a minimalist and sleek aesthetic.
Coulee is pleased to provide you with customized solar panels/products, especially these non-standard ones.
How do you clean flexible solar panels?
Wash your flexible solar panels with good, old-fashioned fresh water and soap. This should remove any dust, bird droppings, or general debris that the outside world can inflict on your panels to make them less effective.
If your flexible solar panels reside on a boat, this cleaning will also wash away saltwater deposits, which can gather and block the sun’s precious rays.
Be careful, though – there’s always a chance that when you’re freshening up your flexible solar panels, you might cause wear and tear. To reduce the chances of this happening, don’t use abrasive materials or substances to clean the panels – even if they’re greasy. Use methylated spirit instead, and preserve your machine’s flawless surface.
If your panels look tired or beaten up, consider hand-polishing them. Many polishes can even remove fine scratches, which is invaluable when every solar cell counts.