Small Solar Panels 12V Polycrystalline 100W
100 Watt 12 Volt polycrystalline solar panel is the most popular solar product! Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa), and snow loads (5400 Pa). IP67 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets.
1000 × 660 × 35 mm OR Customized
-40℃ ~ +85℃
|Maximum System Voltage||
IEC 61215 & IEC 61730
Descriptions of Small Solar Panels 12V Polycrystalline 100W
Coulee is excited to bring you this 100 Watt 12V Polycrystalline Solar panel. The sleek design, compact body, pre-drilled holes, and a set of MC4 connectors coming directly off the panel make this solar panel a breeze for the portability of an off-grid system on the road or your family’s favorite campsite!
Coulee poly solar panels are perfect for charging up a 12V battery or wire up multiple panels in series for a 24V/48V off-grid battery charging system. We stand by our product and its performance. When you buy Coulee solar panels, you’re buying with confidence to keep your electrical needs running.
Coulee small solar panels have several uses, including marine, camping, RV solar energy, and many other on-grid and off-grid applications. The solar panels have the strength and capability of withstanding heavy snow, rain, and strong wind loads.
- 12V off-grid solar panel.
- 0~+5W guaranteed positive power output.
- IP 67 rated.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame.
- Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions.
- Excellent low-light performance on cloudy days, mornings, and evenings.
- Easy installation and handling of various applications.
- Pre-drilled holes compatible with ground mount, Z-brackets, pole mounts, and tilt mounts.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.