Monocrystalline Solar Panel 100 Watts 12 Volts Solar Manufacturing
100 Watt 12 Volt Premium Monocrystalline Solar Panel (All Black for Option)
- 0~+3% guaranteed positive power output.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame.
- Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions.
- Excellent low-light performance on cloudy days, mornings, and evenings.
870 × 525× 30mm OR Customized
33 or 36pcs, Mono
-40℃ ~ +85℃
|Maximum System Voltage||
IEC 61215 & IEC 61730
Descriptions of Monocrystalline Solar Panel 100 Watts 12 Volts Solar Manufacturing
Coulee 100-watt 12-volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications! High in power but compact in size, this 100W solar panel is a favorite for RVs, boats, campers, and similar applications, providing excellent efficiency per space. Ideal for starting a new project or expanding an existing one, Coulee 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panels will not disappoint.
Features & Benefits
- High module conversion efficiency.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Monocrystalline solar panels come with high-efficiency solar cells that help increase space efficiency.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- Double EL tested 100W mono solar panels; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- IP65/67/68 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.