160 Watts Polycrystalline Solar Panels Multicrystalline Solar Cell
36-cell layout Polycrystalline Solar Panels are typical for small off-grid and mobile applications. Coulee polycrystalline panels have a high-performance output better than most on the market today. The 35mm silver frame ensures you can use a variety of mounting equipment. The uniform surface color and compact size appeal to a wide range of installations.
- Easy installation and handling for various applications.
- Pre-drilled holes compatible with ground mounts, Z-brackets, pole mounts, and tilt mounts.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
1480 × 676 × 35 mm OR Customized
-40℃ ~ +85℃
|Maximum System Voltage||
IEC 61215 & IEC 61730
Descriptions of 160 Watts Polycrystalline Solar Panels Multicrystalline Solar Cell
Coulee Tech has become a well-known manufacturer of high-quality, off-grid solar modules. Incorporating the best state-of-the-art technology into our products, we implement rigorous quality control standards, and each module is put through a three-stage flash test process. All the modules are designed and built following the IEC61215 & IEC61730. The glass is made to be highly transparent and low iron tempered; The cells are encapsulated with EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate), which protects the module from the damaging effects of UV light; The frame is constructed of heavy-duty anodized aluminum for durability and strength.
- 10 years workmanship and materials warranty, 25 years power output warranty
- Designed for residential and utility applications, rooftop or ground mount
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environment
- Positive power tolerance 0~+3%
- Excellent mechanical load resistance, withstand high loads(2400Pa) and snow loads(5400Pa)
- High Salt and ammonia resistance
- 100% EL double inspection ensures modules are defects free
- Certified by TUV, CE