Off-grid Solar Panel 110W Polycrystalline
Small solar panels are most often used in off-grid or portable energy applications, such as phone chargers, RVs, camping trips, and small off-grid solar projects.
1120 × 660 × 35 mm OR Customized
-40℃ ~ +85℃
|Maximum System Voltage||
IEC 61215 & IEC 61730
Descriptions of Off-grid Solar Panel 110W Polycrystalline
When it comes to solar panel size and whether it matters, the answer is yes, size matters, but there are many ways to measure size. Physical size is one way, measured in square feet or how much space it takes up on your roof, and solar panels come in various sizes. The other way to measure the size is by power rating. Just because one panel is physically bigger, doesn’t mean it has a higher power rating.
- PID Resistant: Advanced cell technology and qualified materials lead to high resistance to PID.
- High Efficiency: High module conversion efficiency through innovative manufacturing technology.
- Severe Weather Resilience: Certified to withstand: wind load(2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascale).
- Low-light Performance: Advanced glass and solar cell surface texturing allow for excellent performance in low-light environments
- Higher Quality Assurance:100% EL test before and after lamination, and finished products EL test providing higher quality assurance.
- Maximized Energy Harvest: Impedance matching technology eliminates mismatch losses, more power from each module.