400W Solar Panel Price All Black Mono Module
The right partner for off-grid, hybrid, grid-tied, and PV systems with energy storage. Coulee is deploying M10 half-cut cell technology that delivers 21.23% efficiency on the module level. Long-term performance is assured with a 30-year linear performance warranty.
|Rated Power Output||
400W, 405W, 410W, 415W
|Maximum String Voltage||
Mono PERC M10 Half-cut
MC4 Original or Compatible
Glass or TPT White/Black/Transparent
1724mm x 1134mm x 30mm
−40℃ to +185℃
|Scope of Application||
12-year product warranty, extendable
Coulee or OEM
Descriptions of 400W Solar Panel Price All Black Mono Module
One important metric to consider when comparing solar panel options is a panel’s power rating, referred to as wattage. 400-watt (W) solar panels are above the average wattage of solar panels available today and can be a solid panel option for many types of solar projects. Coulee 400-watt solar panels will definitely help you produce more power in less space!
Solar Energy is fueled by innovation and constant research on efficiency and durability. The latest market standard, Coulee 400-watt solar panel, is a game-changer for residential and commercial solar systems.
World-class solar panels have been manufactured using the strictest quality standards.
- 108 half-cut cell (M10) monocrystalline PERC solar module, full black for option.
- Improved lifespan and efficiency
- Excellent low-light performance
- Certified resistance to high salt and ammonia exposure.
- 3.2mm low-iron solar glass with anti-reflective coating.
- Withstand high wind loads (3800pa) and mechanical loads (5400pa).
- 30/35/40mm naturally anodized aluminum frame.
- IP68-rated junction box.
- 1500VDC Maximum String Voltage (IEC/UL).
- 900/1100mm solar cable and a pair of MC4 connectors.
- 30-year linear power output guarantee (dual-glass) and 12-year structural warranty.
- Typical Output (Watt): 400 + 3%
- Typical Voltage (Vmp): 30.92V
- Typical Amperage (Imp): 12.94A
Please contact our professionals for more information.
Each 400W solar panel will have approximately 0.8 and 3.2-kilowatt hours (kWh) daily (@STC), depending on their exposure to sunlight and other factors, including geographic location and tilt.
400-watt solar panels for boats and RVs
400W solar panels are well-suited for powering RVs, boats, and other devices with off-the-grid use. A single 400W panel could power an RV or boat for a significant amount of time.
How many 400-watt solar panels do you need?
The number of solar panels you’ll install depends on the electricity you want to generate and the space available for solar panels. Many people choose to go with the 400W solar panel due to a lack of roof space because 400W solar panels produce electricity more efficiently than many lower-wattage solar panels, given the space they take up.