50 Watt Solar Panel 12V Mono Battery Charger - Off-Grid RV Vans Boat Tiny Homes
Coulee 50W 12V Mono Solar Panels are the perfect solution for Off-Grid Applications, RV Motorhomes, Vans, Residential, Industrial, Boats, Camping, Tiny Homes and More!
665 × 500× 30mm OR Customized
-40℃ ~ +85℃
|Maximum System Voltage||
IEC 61215 & IEC 61730
Descriptions of 50 Watt Solar Panel 12V Mono Battery Charger - Off-Grid RV Vans Boat Tiny Homes
Coulee 50W mono solar panels offer you a quiet, clean, while carbon-free alternative. Capable of converting virtually unlimited solar energy into clean, green, and, most importantly, free electricity, this solar panel is made of high-efficiency mono-crystalline solar cells embedded in transparent vinyl acetate behind tempered glass heavy back sheet ensuring maintenance-free performance. Unlike amorphous solar panels, which only last about 5-7 years of continuous use, mono-crystalline solar panels can still retain over 80% efficiency even after 25-years of continuous use. Also, the mono-crystalline panels are much more efficient and thus smaller in size while producing higher wattage.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP67 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets.
- It can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.