20W 12V Off-grid Solar Panel Monocrystalline Best Value Solar Panels
Coulee 20W 12V mono solar panels, widely used for gate openers, electrical fencers, cars, 4WD’s, trucks, motorcycles, marine, boats, farm equipment, or any application where 12V batteries are used.
410 × 340 × 25 mm OR Customized
-40℃ ~ +85℃
|Maximum System Voltage||
IEC 61215 & IEC 61730
Descriptions of 20W 12V Off-grid Solar Panel Monocrystalline Best Value Solar Panels
Coulee 20W 12V Off-grid Solar Panel is ideal for various DC applications, such as RVs, boats, and LED lights. High efficient mono solar cells are encapsulated beneath high transmission tempered glass. The rear surface of this off-grid solar panel is completely sealed from moisture and mechanical damage. Construction of the panel minimizes weight while providing a durable, protective environment for the solar cells. A sturdy aluminum frame protects the solar panel from deformation during transportation or bad weather. The firm frame allows fixing the solar panel in the places where are difficult to reach: on the roof, on lampposts, in forest lodges. Its sturdy design won’t let the solar panel deformed and fail on the move.
- High module conversion efficiency, with 0 ~ +3% positive tolerance.
- Basic component for resident Off-grid Systems (12V/24V/36/48V) widely used on marine, dry camp, garden watering, RVs, cars, and other Off-Grid Applications.
- Withstand high wind (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa);.
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame and reinforced safety and anti-reflection coated glass 3.2mm thick for long time usage.
- 10 years workmanship warranty